ChurchHub.ca is part of a significant shift in the life of our church and how we live out our call to ministry and discipleship. It is both a policy that was passed by General Council to be “regularized as the required process for ministry personnel and communities of faith to search for calls and appointments” and the support structure for communication between the denomination, ministry personnel, communities of faith and members who participate in regional and denominational ministry.
To date, many groups have been invited to join ChurchHub, including:
- all active ministry personnel
- pastoral charge community of faith administrators
- candidates for ministry who recently began the Candidacy Pathway
- various committees and task groups (both lay and ministry members), with more joining each month
Haven’t received an invitation?
If you or your community hasn't received your invitation, we may have an outdated e-mail. Ministry personnel, communities of faith, and candidates should e-mail ministry [at] united-church.ca (subject: ChurchHub%20Invitation%20Question) with your updated information. Committee and task group members should contact their chair or staff support for details.
More features on the way
As we continue to live into ChurchHub, the following features will be added over the coming months:
- Communities of faith will receive additional logins to their pages (for search teams, treasurers, etc.) .
- More forms will be posted to ChurchHub, fillable online.
- The annual blue statistical forms will be revamped and added.
- The annual assessment forms will be updated and added.
- Additional features still to be determined.
Please note that ChurchHub requires a login using a unique e-mail for each account to keep your data safe. We recommend community of faith administrators use an organizational address if possible, such as office[@]firstunited.on.ca or admin[@]trinityunited.net.
Watch these videos to learn more: