ChurchHub.ca is part of a significant shift in the life of our church and how we live out our call to ministry and discipleship. It is both a policy that was passed by General Council to be “regularized as the required process for ministry personnel and communities of faith to search for calls and appointments” and the support structure for communication between the denomination, ministry personnel, communities of faith and members who participate in regional and denominational ministry.
All ministry personnel and pastoral charge communities of faith have now received an invitation to join ChurchHub. If you or your community hasn't received your invitation, we may have an outdated email. Please email ministry [at] united-church.ca (subject: ChurchHub%20Invitation%20Question) with your updated information.
ChurchHub is also becoming a home for various Committee and Task Group activities. Lay people and ministry personnel alike can be invited to join.
As we continue to live into ChurchHub, the following features will be added over the coming months:
- Candidacy Pathway page will be launched to support candidates’ pathway to ministry online.
- Communities of faith will receive additional logins to their pages (for search teams, treasurers, etc.) .
- More forms will be posted to ChurchHub, fillable online.
- The annual blue statistical forms will be revamped and added to ChurchHub.
- Additional features still to be determined.
Please note that ChurchHub requires a login to keep your data safe.
Watch these videos to learn more: