With implementation starting January 1, we are moving information from this page to relevant sections of this website that deal with the ongoing work. Please start here for information related to the changes:
- Congregations and Councils of the United Church: An updated outline of the organizational structure of the church, including a regional council map and new downloads related to governance.
- Indigenous Calls to the Church
- New assessment process
- Candidacy Pathway
- Pastoral relations
- Office of Vocation
- Clusters and networks: more information will be coming in January
- Worship resources: the Milestones and Transitions webpage includes Prayers for Times of Change, a Simple Service of Goodbye, and Sankofa: Looking Back, Moving Forward
- Webinars: see united-in-learning.com for upcoming webinars related to the changes as well as recordings of past webinars
Questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns can continue to be sent to remits [at] united-church.ca until June 30, 2019.
NB: This webpage dedicated to remit implementation will be taken down on June 30, 2019.