Rendez-Vous Youth Event
- Get involved with Rendez-Vous, the national gathering of United Church of Canada youth, young adults, and their leaders. Rendez-Vous is held every three years in the year before a General Council.
- Visit the Rendez-Vous website to learn more about the last Rendez-Vous, held in Montreal in August 2017.
- Learn more in this Minute for Mission, which features a video about the 2014 event held in Winnipeg.
Outdoor Ministries (Camps)
- Read a blog by Mat Whynott about how camping changed his life and can change it for all kids too.
- Find an outdoor ministry/camp near you.
- Check out the camping playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Read about camps for LGBTQ+ children and youth: Being Seen blog about Rainbow Camp; a Minute for Mission about Camp Caterpillar.
- Find resources for Camping Sunday (final Sunday in April)
- Join the Outdoor Ministries Institute: The Connection Network for United Church of Canada Camps, Education & Retreat Centres. See the Outdoor Ministries Institute website and Outdoor Ministries Institute Facebook page.
- Camp staff and volunteers are welcome to join the National Camping Network Facebook group.
- See also: the Inside Out camp curriculum; and Faith Formation at Camp and Who We Are under Downloads, below.
- Find a campus ministry near you.
There is also a Youth Forum at each General Council.
For more information and networking opportunities, contact: