Descriptions of collections housed at The United Church of Canada Archives, and how to search our holdings, make an inquiry, or visit the Archives.
- Archives Collections
- Our collections include records created by the United Church, by antecedent denominations, and by related individuals and organizations. Learn how to search our holdings.
- Archives Fees
- The Archives does not charge for access to any materials; however, there are some fees in place to recoup a portion of our equipment maintenance and staff expenses.
- Donations of Records
- Information for courts of the church or individuals donating records to the Archives.
- Inquiries to the Archives
- If you are unable to answer your research question using our website and its links, you may wish to send us an inquiry in advance of making your first visit.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Institutions that own microfilm readers, such as public libraries, academic libraries, and archives, may borrow microfilm from the Archives on a patron's behalf.
- Visiting the Archives
- The United Church of Canada Archives is open to researchers.
Location and Contact
The United Church of Canada Archives is located at 40 Oak Street, Toronto. See our hours of operation.