The United Church is able to love, serve, and minister in the world thanks to the generosity of its many donors. Learn about the unified Mission and Service Fund, and other focused funding programs.
- Mission and Service Fund
- The Mission and Service Fund finances the work and ministry of The United Church of Canada. Members and supporters pool their M&S gifts in a united fund for united work.
- The Healing Fund
- Established as a five-year campaign (1995-1999) to address the impacts of residential schools, the Healing Fund continues as a facet of the church's ongoing reconciliation work with Aboriginal people.
- The United Church of Canada Foundation
- The United Church of Canada Foundation is a federally incorporated, registered charity that supports the work of The United Church of Canada and its partners.
At times the United Church issues a special fundraising appeal to respond to an emergency or highlight a cause.
- Putting Our Dollars to Work [PDF: 3 pp/168 KB] gives an overview of the operating revenue and expenses of the United Church's General Operating Funds for 2009.
- At its meeting held November 15–17, 2009, in Quebec City, the Executive of General Council approved the General Council 2009 Budget [PDF: 22 pp/226 KB].
- In 2007, the Finance Committee of the Executive of the General Council, with the assistance of KMA Consultants, undertook a study to explore initiating a significant fundraising campaign. Read a summary [PDF: 1 p/25 KB] and the full KMA report [PDF: 48 pp/623 KB].